HypnoMothering® is a 2.5-hour class for moms-to-be, new mothers, and moms of young children. Developed by two hypnotherapists, each a mother of twins, this fun, practical class teaches mothers easy and fast self-hypnosis techniques to make the most of limited sleep, keep calm and balanced on challenging days, and find focus and mindfulness amidst the myriad of feelings that mothers face.
Who is HypnoMothering® for?
Moms to Be: The original HypnoMothering® class format was created to prepare women for a gentle transition into motherhood. Taken while pregnant with her first baby, a mom-to-be maps a course to ease the adjustments of motherhood.
New Moms (with babies under 2 years): This version of HypnoMothering is designed to help mothers find balance and energy throughout the early years of motherhood.
Preschool (with children ages 2 – 5 years): This version of HypnoMothering is geared to support & empower moms as they navigate through the various milestones & emotions that can occur during the preschool years.
Topics covered in class:
• Self-hypnosis to relax and find balance and calm, even on very stressful days
• Easy techniques to shift perspective and take the sting out of tough emotions
• Introduction to hypnotic time distortion to super charge a power nap
• Fresh strategies for creating and flexing with motherhood’s “new normal”
• Learning to tune in to your baby to enhance bonding and mother’s intuition
• Coping confidently with the pressures of differing parenting styles presented by friends, family, etc.
Classes taught by Maria Jacobs, certified HypnoMothering® Practioner, Postpartum Doula, and mother of two.
HypnoMothering for New Moms
HypnoMothering for Preschool Moms
To Be Announced